There's a Bluebird in my Heart

19.5.17


One of my favourite deepest poems by Charles Bukowski, says:

"There's a bluebird in my heart that wants to get out
but I'm too tough for him,
I say, stay in there, I'm not going
to let anybody see
you.

 

There's a bluebird in my heart that
wants to get out
but I'm too clever, I only let him out
at night sometimes when everybody's asleep.
 
"...Then I put him back,
but he's singing a little
in there, I haven't quite let him die
and we sleep together like that
with our secret pact
and it's nice enough to
make a man
weep, but I don't
weep, do you?"


How sweet and deep this poem is? I figure out these lines were appropriate for the mood of these pictures, where I am wearing my new striped hem top by VIPme. If you still don't know it, as a female fashion website, VIPme is positioning as a platform that empowers women to value individual perspective, to highlight self-awareness and to cherish the inner me.
I shot a video as well, which you can see here


Use  Code Vane565 at www.vipme.com to get $5 OFF on Orders Over $50!

Check out I AM #UniquelyME video to help you learn more about VIPme: here


White Sweater: VIPme

Photos by ven.elena






 





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comment

  1. Very awesome outfit(as well as latest post) Chuck B's great too.

    ReplyDelete