90's Pink

19.7.17



A little too much to remember?

Going back home has always that effect on me. I start thinking about the past, about my childhood, about what I liked before.

I'm a 90's child and I remember all those 90's vibes. When I put on this pink swimsuit, I knew it. It had to be pink and denim, all 90's in one photoshoot.

Matching my pink bodysuit with a pair of pink sunnies and pink trainers was obviously going to happen. I simply love this look as it reminds me of little me! 




I used to wear pink bodysuits (and anything pink really) and big sunnies all the time when I was a child! So, this outfit came out quite natural. 

What are your 90's memories?

Bodysuit: ZAFUL
Sunnies: ZAFUL

Photos by theweirdycat and ven.elena






 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comment

  1. the 90'S were two decades in one - 1st half was cool but as a decade went way too fast...too many memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah 4sure -but you can only go forward :)

    ReplyDelete